The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

"Tarnation"

I saw a movie tonight that absolutely knocked my socks off and NO it wasn't "Revenge of the Sith" though I saw that too. I came home to some Netflix and watched a documentary called "Tarnation". I don't know if I moved or breathed or existed for the hour and 25 minutes it was on. At one point I realized I was crying. It ended and I knew this film was planted somewhere in my top ten of all time. It ended and I remembered why I am interested in film-making. To use the word "Stunning" doesn't go far enough. It is truly a work of art.
Just see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home