The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Monday, May 29, 2006

H-O-T!!!

It's so fucking hot right now I think I may be risking my health typing this short blog entry about it. The A-C is whirring away in my bedroom and I'm in the stifling living room. If I weren't broke I would go to a movie just to escape. You see, we have had a record-breaking Memorial Day weekend. Hottest on record!! Lucky us. For me, I am sincerely wishing for global COOLING not warming. We had a wimpy-ass winter and the hot, humid, buggy, sweaty, blow my brains out NOW weather strts EARLY?!! I will from here on out be summering in Antarctica! FUCK THIS WEATHER!! [Passes out in a sweaty pool on keyboard]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home