The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Why the Cryptic, Man?

I'm not teasing, I'm not being an asshole. I had to acknowledge that something happened and move on. If I hadn't put anything out there, I think I may have gone insane. Believe me, someday I will let it all out, or as much as I am willing to share. I was in no physical danger, I didn't randomly hook up with some stranger and have a frightening experience. Basically, I played emotional Russian Roulette and I think I may have lost.
This blog has always been a catharsis. It has been a way for me to put my shit out there and say: "Hey! Here's my shit! Here's all the fucked up shit that goes on in my head. Now that I have shared it with everyone, it's not so fucked up anymore." In fact, some of the stuff that I have put on here has been akin to exorcising demons. Someday, last Saturday night may become another demon I need to exorcise.
Again, someday. Not yet. More than anything, I have always been in over-share mode. I think our reality tv as psychotherapy culture encourages that. I don't know if it is always the most healthy thing in certain circumstances. This is one of those circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home