The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Milestone and Some Nosy Bitches

Okay, a few updates. A long time ago (Last June to be exact) I started a series of 4 horrid trips to the dentist. As of last Wednesday, the long nightmare is over. I had several cavities filled and had a very expensive crown put in. But it's fucking OVER!! When I grumbled and forked over the cash to the chick at the front desk she asked me if I would like to schedule my next cleaning. I looked at her like she had lost her fucking mind and said: "NO! I want to go a few months without any dental appointments, thank you." I'm mighty proud of myself though. I went to all of them, it's all over. The worst ones were the second and fourth. When someone tells you that the appointment that involves actually getting the crown put in doesn't hurt, they are fucking LYING!! Just FYI.
Also, Math-Girl, The Nurse and I started a group blog called "Overheard in Minneapolis". You can check it out here: http://ohinmpls.blogspot.com Please feel free to leave your own overheard tales there too by responding to our posts. Murderapolis may not be New York, but we have ALL overheard some very colorful sayings in our day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home