The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Friday, March 03, 2006

RIP FEBRUARY 2006!!!

Thank GOD February is over!! I felt like I was ON THE RAG the entire month!! I also had 2 dental appointments, the month was gloomy and cold with NO SNOW. It truly sucked. I have taken on a personal conquest to get the plumbing in my building fixed. I have complained several times to maintenance that I have issues with my shower blasting me with cold water, intermittently not coming on, etc. I finally got my complaint in writing and sent it to them. They never responded. I finally had to call them and a woman told me since I am the only one complaining in the building they are not willing to fix anything. I took it upon myself to go around the building, door-to-door and ask other residents to sign. Of the 13 people I talked to, only one of them said there was no problem. I am mailing out my findings to the rental office today. Wish me luck!!
Also, Oscars on Sunday. GO "BROKEBACK" GO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home