The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The April Fool

I am in the Twilight Zone. Something incredibly messed up happened to me last night, something I plan to take to my grave. Something weird and psychotic and confusing. My sister is in the hospital about to deliver twins two months premature. She has Preaclampsyia and they have to induce her. I know that I will look at those precious darlings for the rest of my life and smile and remember with a shudder of horror the night before they were born. On top of all of that, it's Daylight Saving time so it feels an hour earlier than it is. And it is raining off and on, my ceiling started leaking and I got about 2 hours of fitful sleep very early this morning, after being rained on for a half an hour waiting for the bus at 7AM (felt like 6AM) in a bad neighborhood. Funny how the thugs leave you alone when you are crazy enough to stand in the cold April downpour singing along with Liz Phair on your Ipod at top volume. My shoes are soaked, my coat is soaked, and I have had too much coffee. We all have our secrets, man. Last night is mine. I think it may show up very cryptically in something I write one day. Here's to the babies, man. Welcome to this crazy fucked up world, guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger awwhelldah said...

You have me intrigued...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home