The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Chi HOT LAY!!

Apparently, the Chipotle in Uptown is THE place to see and be seen. Or, the place to check out a constant and dizzying array of gorgeous men. WTF?!! Who knew? The nurse and I figured the male to female ratio was about 6-1, and just about EVERY guy in there was gorgeous. We sat outside strategically positioned so she could see them coming in and I could see them waiting in line. There were all types of hot guys, too, not just your standard suburban preppie pretty boys. There were model-types, scruffy guys, hipsters, dudes with dreads, a cop built like a brick shithouse (whom The Nurse noticed wasn't actually fat, he had a bullet-proof vest on), preppy guys, surfer guys, punks, roughnecks, etc, etc. WTF?!!

It was good for people watching ALONE, let alone watching the sexy guys who MORE THAN ONCE flashed their nice smiles in my flabberghasted direction. WOW!! I think I have a new favorite hangout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home