The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Friday, May 27, 2005

CAT-TANTRUMPHE!!

Did you know cats are more than capable of throwing tantrums? My friend Scorpio once told me that her cat, Trigger, threw a very destructive tantrum once. Trigger was very upset that there was a new cat in the house. The two of them were tearing around, fighting and causing chaos. Scorpio made a point to yell at Trigger about it. Seemingly upset that HE had gotten the blame, he yowled, tore up the stairs and caused chaos knocking a bunch of stuff over and causing various crashes, came tearing back down the stairs and ran right over to her husband's jacket which was laying on the floor and pissed on it right in front of her, watching to gauge her reaction the entire time.
Scorpio was famous for exaggerating so I didn't entirely believe her, until three nights ago. You see, I am broke right now. I normally feed my cats the highest quality IAMs food I can find. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case lately. I had to get some crappy convenience store cat chow. My cat Blaxan will have none of this. The first night, he would scratch at my door yowling when I was trying to sleep. When I let him in, he'd immediately yowl to get out. When I left the door open he'd sit on the floor by my bed and yowl at me. I finally locked him out and yelled at him. He promptly took off into the other room and started harassing the other cats and knocking things over. At one point I heard a crash and when I went to investigate, he had knocked over and broken a glass in the kitchen. I barely got any sleep that night. He still keeps "bringing me" to his food dish and meowing at me in disgust. Things seem to have calmed down, the past few nights. He will not starve himself, but he absolutely refuses to let me see him eat. He runs out of the kitchen (where his food dish is) when he hears me approaching. He's far too spoiled, I have discovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home