The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

HGHC

WTF?!! Remember the post a few back called Embarrassing Moment? The one where the hot guy in the hot car drove me to distraction and the other cute guy quipped Brokeback on me? The hot guy from the hot car [heretofore referred to as HGHC] was just in my neighborhood!! No idea why. I was sitting near the window and I saw a cute dark-haired guy walking down the street. As he got closer I saw bulging biceps, expensive clothes, confident swagger... It was HGHC! His car (whatever the hell kind it is) was parked in front of my building. In quick succession, I snapped one photo of him:


Stupid flash!! The screen was down!! You can see the vague outline of his car in the bottom left. I ripped the screen up just as HGHC was getting in his car. BITE ME!! At least I got the car, though:



See the brake lights? The car growled and roared down the street right after that.

I want to think he's TOTALLY stalking me. Gee. Hope I'm not caught UNAWARE in the alley behind my apartment tonight at 9:15 PM...

See. A stalker would OBSESSIVELY check my blog. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home