The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Friday, June 30, 2006

treinta y uno

Yup, officially 31 now. It feels a little different than 30 did, but not much. Plans? Going for drinks and dinner tonight with some friends. Gifts? So far my mom gave me The Bette Davis Collection, volume one. 5 of her films. I'm such a fag! Haw haw. 30 was not a bad year. In fact it was one of the better ones I can remember. The day I turned 30 I flew to New York City, and I had seen San Francisco before I turned 31. My next step will be to see more of the east coast next summer, probably with my friend Tina. I also have a chance to go to Chicago next month, maybe Wisconsin Dells later this summer, and possibly New York in the fall. Here's hoping 31 is as exciting as 30 was. My good friend Sarabellem has started posting vintage diary entries on her blog. What a kick-ass idea. She put one on there from when she was 19 that talked about "Dealing with shakycam's homosexuality just gets easier every day..." HAW HAW HAW!! I never knew it was a problem. Everybody basically YAWNED when I told them I was gay. It was the least dramatic thing I have ever done. Well, besides my sister and my mom anyway. I don't think I ever forgave everyone for not making a big deal out of it and lashed out by using drugs and alcohol. At least, that's MY excuse. So, I am going to take the cue from Sarabellem (I know I'm a total biter!) and start posting "vintage" diary entries on here, too. Prepare to laugh your ass off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home