The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair


Off to San Francisco for a vacation at 4AM tomorrow. I have a day alone and then The Nurse and Math-girl are joining me. First time there, peeing my pants with excitement, etc. It's also a requirement somewhere in the Gay Man's Union to visit Mecca at least once in your lifetime, so at least I won't be voted off the island or whatever. Alcatraz, Cliff House, Castro, Haight, North Beach, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, Golden Gate Bridge... WOO-HOO!! Hopefully, it won't be a repeat of the disastrous start to my New York trip last year, where my flight got cancelled. It's amazing all the things that can go wrong; damn my vivid imagination. Anyway, off to try to feign some sort of sleep. I have to be up in 5 hours!! Full details when I'm back. Have a great week everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home