The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Da Rizzide


Yes, I have joined the rest of the adult world and gotten a car. It's my sister's old one which she sold to me for a ridiculous discount. It's the newest car I have ever owned and it's in impeccable shape. It has caused moments of such sheer panic and terror, very much akin to post-traumatic stress. Ya see, this brings the horrid Blazer I purchased a few years ago rushing back to me. It was the biggest piece of shit I have ever driven. It cost $600, initially, an additional $1,200 in repairs before it died permanently after only 5 months and destroyed a friendship. I call it the last stupid mistake I made in my 20s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home