The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Vintage Diary Entry 2: Tuesday, June 30th, 1992

Today is my birthday. Guess what I got? One dollar from my grandma, $5 from one of my friends, and a card from my mom. That's all. She didn't get me anything else. She spent more on Crickett's birthday which was yesterday. Crickett is a fucking CAT! She got her 2 toys and a CAKE! You know, this summer is turning into a fucking sick joke. I don't even know why I had high hopes that I might have a good birthday seeing the way the rest of this summer has gone. That's all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAW HAW HAW!! ONE DOLLAR from my grandma?! I know that inflation exists but holy SHIT that's cheap. My sister Kelly had the same curse. She remembers birthday cakes that said "Happy Birthday Kelly and Keesha". Keesha was a Siamese we had. This was my 17th birthday, though. I was old enough to get into rated R movies. I'm surprised i didn't mention that. One of my friends and I used to buy tickets for something else and then sneak into the Rated R ones. It was a big deal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me laugh my ass off!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home