The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Trees & Fees

I am going camping this weekend. The first time in my adult life. I am fully expecting to be murdered in a really creative way by Jason Voorhees, dragged away by wild animals or stood in a corner and later gutted by the Blair Witch. Camping never turns out good in the movies, or on TV!! Even "Little House on the Prairie" had an episode where Laura and Nellie fell into a river and damn near went over a waterfall while camping. I'm fucked.

Also, I have had my fucking finances put in flux because of a stupid $7 an hour idiot at Time Warner Cable making a mistake. As regular readers know, I cancelled my cable awhile back for several reasons. At the time of the cancellation, they were also supposed to cancel my automatic payments. Someone didn't and I had $126.02 come out of my account that was practically at $0.00 on the 26th. Just a completely random day. My automatic bill pay was set up specifically for the 15th of the month. I still would have been really mad, but it wouldn't have resulted in 9 $35 overdraft charges!! Can we say EXCESSIVE?!! 9 X $35 = $315!!! for a fucking mistake TIME WARNER made?!! Of course, there is a reversal going through. It's been "Going through" since MONDAY. Once it hits my bank, they will reverse all of the fees that accrued as a direct result of it. ALL FUCKING NINE!! Imagine this was a mistake I had made. Just an honest mistake. THEY WOULD CHARGE ME $315 FOR AN HONEST MISTAKE?!! What the hell is wrong with banks?

It's officially September now!! Why does August ALWAYS suck so bad for me?!! GEEZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home