The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sin Grasa

I have been on Weight Watchers for the past few weeks trying AGAIN to lose weight. It just may work this time because WW is SANE. I actually like the overly-anal attention you have to pay to what you eat, counting points, and most importantly feeling smug when I see someone eating greasy fast food. There's a BK right downstairs from my job and there is a group of people who eat there at least 3 times a week. Every single one of them is about busting out of their chair after more than a year of this. As far as results go, today will be my 4th weigh-in. In 3 weeks I lost 12.6 pounds. Woo-hoo!! I'm not expecting my results to be very dramatic this week because SOMEHOW I hurt my effing ankle taking a long WALK on Monday. YES! You read that right! I wasn't mountain climbing or rapelling or god forbid playing sports, I took a WALK; albeit a murderously LONG walk. Now my right ankle and foot hurt so bad when I walk I would not be surprised at all if I looked down and saw a roofing nail sticking out of them. At this point I can't walk to work like I normally do which was greatly helping with the weight loss. Shit, I can barely make it to the bus stop and back. Weight Watchers is my last ditch effort before I opt for surgery to lose weight. My brother in law told me a few years back that I WILL get Type 2 Diabetes if I don't lose some weight because my father has it. His words continually ring in my ewars. I have a self-imposed deadline of the end of this year to get things permanently turned around before I go under the knife. I am fighting like hell on WW. I just don't want to limit myself like I have seen some of my friends do. Besides, it isn't a permanent fix and I see a few of them gaining the weight back.


On the DREAM front I had a sick and twisted dream about "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" Basically, I was watching it but I was kinda there, too. The movie would be scary as hell if they took what was in my dream and put it in the movie, but I get the feeling it will be a huge piece of stinking over-produced shit like the remake.


P.S. I hate my fucking job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home