The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Home Tour 13: Winter of My Discontent

My friend Wicca let me live with she and her 11 year old daughter from Mid-December until Mid-February of 2001.

Their apartment was directly behind that blue car, in the basement. I crashed on the futon. It was tough not having all of my stuff with me especially my bed. It was being stored at my friend Scorpio's house until I could move into the next apartment. It's uncomfortable discovering the day-to-day workings of a family and I was privy to many arguments between my friend and her daughter. I also got what I unaffectionately refer to as the Hansen Family Christmas Flu while I lived there. It was one of the most miserable stomach flus I have ever had and we all got it at one point or another. I moved out around Mid-February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home