The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Diversionary Tactics

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Elvis and Frank and Liberace may have left the building."

2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
The curtains.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Started watching an episode of Melrose Place, but got annoyed by Billy and Allison and shut it off.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9:24

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
I SWEAR to GOD I got it exactly right!! WTF?!! I have this freakish sense of time, though.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Just my air conditioner whirring away.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking home from work in the fucking heat. I can barely breathe outside!!

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Sarabellems answers on her blog!

9. What are you wearing?
Big blue t-shirt and shorts I only wear around the house.

10. Did you dream last night?
Can't remember, so probably not.

11. When did you last laugh?
Sarabellem wrote that HER dream was "about work so it was ass".

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A freaky Salvador Dali print.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
A preppy-looking white guy and a crackhead-looking black lady LOUDLY discussing the finer arts of dime/nickel bags of crack a few yards from a police officer on 10th and 3rd!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Passes the time. Better than average.

15. What is the last film you saw?
HATE to admit this, but it was "Final Destination 3" Total piece of crap.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
MYSELF OUT OF MY FUCKING JOB!! I really really despise what I do right now. The rest would be secondary if I could just tell those bitches to go fuck themselves HARD!!

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I think alcoholics have it easy. They have a well-known built-in FREE support group in every city in the united states. Those of us who AREN'T addicted to substances have to fumble the way through our own addictive tendencies alone. It makes me wish I were an alcoholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home