The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Home Tour 6: Home?

Here is the next place we lived. Just my mother and I. My sister moved to Florida to live with our dad not long after we moved into the last place.

These are quad townhomes. It looked a lot different when we moved in. There was no deck for one thing and it was white with brown trim, not tan with brown trim like now. I suppose that's mock Tudor, right? The window closest to the door on the right was my first bedroom.

Anyway, I finished 9th grade here, moved on to High School, came out, graduated, got drunk for the first time (at 19 on tropical schnapps), got attacked by a friend's boyfriend with an ice scraper, smoked weed for the first time, and got arrested while I lived here. Also there were many scandalous rendezvous with my obsession, Sexy, who lived two quads away. Basically, my life changed completely here. A lot of people's lives changed here.



The window on the right next to the sliding glass doors was my second bedroom. My mom kicked me out on May 1st, 1996. I was 20 years old. I was homeless when I turned 21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home