The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Home Tour 5: The Apartment

Back to Maple Grove, to this apartment. We lived here from March of 1987 until late February, 1990.

First, we lived in this apartment, on the second floor. See how the gutter is disconnected at the bottom? I remember why. There are automatic sprinklers that make the loudest noise when they rattle against these things. We had some loud, nasty neighbors with a retarded baby below us. It cried non-stop. The landlord said the only thing we could do was move next door.
So we did. I went through the horrors of Junior High here. Most of them anyway. I broke my wrist while I lived here, nearly got arrested for breaking windows at the construction site nearby and discovered Nintendo for the first time. Nearby is a pond where I was attacked by a flock of geese when I ran out of stale bread. They chased me all the way up to the door hissing, with their long purple tongues.

On February 24, 1990 we moved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ these are depressing. I am reading loads into your psyche...LOADS.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home