The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Update

Fall has officially started, in my opinion. Fuck a solstice, walk outside once. I had some terrible financial troubles recently, I'm back in school and laden with homework, I hate my job more every day in fact today I had this urge to just walk out and take my chances. It's starting to be less and less about the money and more and more about the fact that I do nothing but leave messages all day long. It's maddening. So, job hunt is on in full force. I discovered 3 for 1's at The Bolt on Friday and got shockingly drunk right after work with Math-girl. I'll have a more full update when I'm doped up on caffeine and feel the urge to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home