The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Why I love Sarabellem

[The words below are from a hurried email Sarabellem scrawled and sent to me today at work when she realized, without me really telling her, what a tough day I was having. All I told her before this was that I was really busy. This is why she is my best friend.]
no need to reply-just sending you this visualization:
It's sunny and bright and its hot as hell but you don't care. In one hand,the best pronto pup you have ever had, in the other hand is your all day pass to Coney Island. There's little kids screaming on the little rollercoasters , lovers canoodling on the Ferris wheel and attractive men everywhere in tight shirts. Your good friends are with you and every one is laughing and pointing at the sights. You can smell fresh roasted peanuts, sweet cotton candy and the chlorine of the water rides. You're not rich but you have money to spend on the roller coaster. Today is your 30th brithday.You're finally in the Big Apple and you feel the weight of your life lifted off your shoulders. The cars climb the track and you reach the top and pause for a moment, then the biggest rush possible overwhelms you as you ride down. You're going straight down and screaming out every bit of miscontent you have had hanging over you for the last ten years. You scream louder and louder till you swoop back up again and you feel clean clean clean cleaned out and purged of your poisons. You know this is the best way to ring in the next decade of your life and its going to be the best one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home