The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

When You Come Undone

I feel like I am being ripped apart lately. There are incredibly good things happening for me, and incredibly bad things happening. It's all at once. I feel like I'm caught between elation and depression and I don't know which way to turn. Emotions suck! My financial situation seems to worsen by the day, my job is getting more and more unbearable, and I feel overwhelmed with homework. On the plus side, i just found out my video will be shown on AFV on Sunday, October 1st, my personal life is starting to go great (Hey, I!), I'm getting along wonderfully with friends and have re-bonded with a dear friend I thought was lost (Hey, W!). It's like I don't know what I should feel anymore. I want to get back on anti-depressants to just NUMB the whole business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home