The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

If I Can Make It There...

In about 11 hours I will be in New York for my 30th birthday. I figured there was no better way to spend the big 3-0 than in the city that never sleeps. Owattonna and The Nurse are joining me and Math-girl is checking in on the kitties. I'm a real sucker for milestones, even minor ones, and this is a major one. What is 30 going to mean to me? Again, GOODBYE 20s and GOOD RIDDANCE. What a horrible decade. I guess it hasn't all been bad, but I have definitely proven that you can be your own worst enemy in really intriguing ways. In ten years I managed to have 31 brushes with law enforcement (more on that in a future post), get fired from 7 jobs, get beaten with an ice scraper, get myself arrested twice, get shot, drop out of school, get kicked out of my mom's house 4 times and go through 8 cars. Dear GOD let 30 be better! Peace out for now. I'll see you guys on the flip-flop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home