The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

"Dave & Amanda Fuck Here"

It was a bit depressing coming back, I must admit. Murderapolis is decent, as cities go, but it is no New York. What an incredible place!! I am still working on a full post dedicated to the trip. More on that soon. It was an interesting morning. I woke up to find that my cable had been shut off while I slept. While I cursed and cussed about that I finally realized there was a way I could hook it up for the time being and the first thing I saw when it popped back on was London and what happened there. Boy do I feel shallow! I went late to work today, indignantly, and was walking past the building next to the building my friends Wicca and Teacher's Pet used to live in when I saw what I figured was childish scrawl on the sidewalk in bright pink chalk. When I read the short message I let out a sharp bark of laughter, then got horribly disturbed by the message: "Dave & Amanda Fuck Here" said the message with an arrow pointing to the nearest stoop. I didn't know if it was more disturbing that a chilren's toy was used to convey this horrid message or the vague thought in the back of my mind that Dave & Amanda themselves may be some sick voyeurs who wrote the message themselves. The world may never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home