The Burbs and The BF

How a City Mouse and a Country Mouse moved to the burbs and what happened there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I live with My BF and 2 cats in an apartment in a first tier suburb of Murderapolis. I am happily in a relationship.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Alarming Trend!!

I don't normally put ths type of stuff on here, but I can't help it. What's with the trend lately of people having fucking ALARMS going off in their songs? I can't think of a single time an alarm means something good is going on. The last thing I want to do when I hear an alarm is dance. The worst example is that stupid "Chicken Noodle Soup" song, but Beyonce is guilty as well. Her song "Ring the Alarm" practically induces seizures. It makes me want to blow my fucking brains out. Fergie's "London Bridge" STARTS with an alarm but it quits after the first few seconds.

UGH!! STOP IT!!! If I wanted to listen to alarms I would hang out in front of the Hospital or Police Station or Fire Station!! Hmmm... Cute paramedics, cops and firemen are there. Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home